Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a highly dynamic and innovative tech company that specialize in streaming data pipelines and IoT platforms, based in Antwerp, Belgium.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer you will be a self-starter, able to work autonomously, detail oriented and have the ability to work under pressure and short timelines. You will speak business level, English, as training of customers & partners is part of the scope of the position.
What we are looking for in you as a Cloud DevOps Engineer:
- Knowledge and affinity with Devops and Agile Operations and development Methodologies such as continuous integration and deployment.
- Hands-on experience and detailed understanding of cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or private cloud technologies for managing public and on premise cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrable knowledge DevOps preferred programming languages such as Python and Go
- Container tools Docker, Docker-Compose.
- Container Orchestration and Clustering tools such as DCOS and Kubernetes Cloud/Infrastructure configuration management tools: Ansible, Terraform…
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Sysdig and ELK is a plus.
- Experience with reliability architecture of large, distributed and complex systems.
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence.
In return, on top of a highly competitive salary you will be offered:
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- …and more.
This is a genuinely awesome opportunity to join a cutting-edge team is a crucial Cloud/DevOps role, for more information, do not hesitate to apply.
#DevOps #Cloud #AWS #Azure #Docker #Kubernetes #Python #Go #Confluence #Belgium #Antwerp