Spectrum Search are delighted to be currently recruiting for a DB Specialist to join a global telecom/media company in their brand-new Sofia, Bulgaria office.
The DB specialist will have the ultimate responsibility of physical and applicative database administration activities supporting end2end life cycle of product from database perspective. Working closely with the clients’ Global teams, all while having the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide database supreme level problem solving services to all stakeholders during project lifecycle (from Development till post production) by clarifying and addressing permanent and efficient solutions to complex and unusual problems
- You will provide DB professional guidance and coaching to project management and development teams, implementation groups as well as customer architects - internal and external customers, including stakeholders without database understanding.
- You will design, develop, configure and administer large and critical database systems ensuring high performance and improve highly complex code where conventional approaches do not help
- You will lead and define tuning database parameters (physical layout and memory buffers) and promote the standardization per product cross customers world wide
- You will design strategy for DB working processes (e.g. backup & recovery) during project life cycle and translate and guide until implementation; you will lead and build team knowledge capabilities and versatility and personal skills variety
What we are looking for in you
- Bachelor / B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- 8 plus years’ experience as a DBA and SQL knowledge in a SW company
- Significant experience and solid knowledge of RDBMS
- Experience with UNIX or UNIX variants and scripting
- Experience in operating within a complex, multi-interface environment.
Why you will love this job
- You will be able to use your specific insights into variety of projects to overcome technical challenge while continuing to deepen your area of knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- Generous benefits (inc 25 days holiday, meal vouchers, pension and healthcare options)
This is an awesome opportunity to work for a truly global player, while growing and developing your skills in a great team environment.
For more information please don’t hesitate to apply.
#DB #DataBase #Sofia #Bulgaria #Hiring #Recruitment