Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Frontend Developer for a highly dynamic, innovative tech that specialize in streaming data pipelines and IoT platforms business based in Antwerp, Belgium.
As a Frontend Developer, you will build the visual interface between customers and their streaming data platforms. As a Frontend Developer it is your responsibility to develop user interfaces that are intuitive, reactive and that scale, implemented with best practices and code quality in mind.
You will be given a wide range of exciting projects with multiple clients, various domains/sectors.
The user interfaces for these projects are (mostly) web applications and are typically divided into 3 categories:
- Data Visualization
- Platform & Data Management
- Platform Insights
You will become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. Committed to continuous research and education, with an incredibly strong culture of knowledge sharing, both internally as well as externally it is an awesome place to be!
What we are looking for in you as a Frontend Developer:
- Ability to wireframe user interfaces (via eg. Sketch, Balsamiq…)
- For communication with a backend both REST and MQTT are commonly used.
- To secure the web applications you will come into contact with OAuth/OpenID Connect.
- Apart from these frontend related technologies you will use Docker and DC/OS to deploy your applications.
- Knowledge of Kafka or other great open-source technologies is a plus.
In return, on top of a highly competitive salary you will be offered:
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- …and more.
This is a genuinely awesome opportunity to join a cutting-edge team is a crucial development role, for more information, do not hesitate to apply.