Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Full Stack Engineering Lead (Fully Remote Working) for an immediate start working for an exciting Decentralized Blockchain P2P Banking Business.
Their mission is to bring the maturity and best practices of institutional finance into DeFi.
We are looking for a passionate full-stack engineer with a proven experience in blockchain development and distributed networks. To force the development of their Protocol and Dione (their cross-chain oracle network). You must understand consensus mechanisms, distributed networking, cryptography, capable to provide a well-tested code and understands the possible attacks on pBFT and Proof-of-Stake consensuses. You will work on blockchain interoperability and develop decentralized applications on top of their finance protocol.
Your Key Responsibilities as the Full Stack Engineering Lead:
- Develop decentralized applications on top of their own Finance Protocol
- Develop and implement cross-chain interoperability modules for the Dione oracle network
- Design and implement reusable open source modules and contribute to the Finance Protocol ecosystem
- Foreseeing optimal technical approaches and associated risks
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow an internal knowledge base
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains
- Participate in feedback sessions and try to capture the best value for our team
- Truffle framework
In return, you will be offered a $120,000 - $180,000 basic salary plus the opportunity to change finance!
This is an truly awesome opportunity to work for a scaling business with a very exciting vision for the future in the blockchain finance space. If you are an experienced Full Stack Engineering Lead working with TypeScript, Go-lang, Rust and up for the challenge, please do not hesitate to apply!