These are PERMENANT staff positions.
Whilst the roles are based in Prague, Czech Republic - they are 80% remote, you will however NEED to be able to be in the Prague office ONCE per week.
The team will be tasked with delivering solutions for customers around the world. In this role, you will work with serverless technologies, large datasets, cloud native architectures, and cutting-edge user interfaces.
- React / Jest
- Node.js / Express.js
- Kubernetes / Docker / Containerization
- Apache Spark
- AWS / Cloud
What you will be doing as a Software Engineer:
Building new products rapidly, on top of our engineering platform
- Cloud native architecture
- Serverless technologies
- Front end and API integrations
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Common lifecycle processes with a world-wide engineering organization
Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
What we are looking for in you:
- Relevant industry experience in software lifecycle delivery to production
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, AWS preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud-native architecture
- Familiarity with Git and standard code repository processes
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary as well as a fantastic benefits package.
This is an awesome opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology within a cutting-edge and truly market leading business.
For more information, please do not hesitate to apply!
Whilst the roles are based in Prague, Czech Republic they are 80% remote, you will however NEED to be able to be in the Prague office ONCE per week.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Czech Republic, visa sponsorship is not possible for these positions.