Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for an extremely hands-on Head of Engineering for a hugely innovative, dynamic Cryptocurrency trading platform based in the heart of London.
Having recently completed Series A funding it is an incredible time to join a game changing FinTech business with a rapid growth trajectory to technically drive the business and products forward.
We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar level role, or working towards CTO level with experience of building scalable, highly available, finance systems capable of support high-frequency trading, as well as effectively managing and scaling development teams as the following background:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading teams of back-end developers, front-end developers, and QA's.
- Experience with applications that serve with high user traffic.
- Vast programming experience in Node.js and React.js.
- Extensive experience using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Develop, maintain and improve microservices.
- Previous experience, or a huge, provable interest, in FinTech, blockchain and/or cryptocurrency.
- Ability to write unit tests, preferably using Jest.
- Provable focus on security throughout your work.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
As previously mentioned, this is a very hands on role leading an in house Development Team of currently 4 as they scale, there is lots of scope to develop the role into a CTO position, however, in the short term you would spend your time 60%, 20%, 20% on Development/Coding / Management / Strategy respectively.
Please note, this position is based in London, however, remote working will be in place for the foreseeable future until the company moves back to office based which is anticipated for January 2021.
For more information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply.