We are currently recruiting for a Head of Entertainment & Original Projects Insight for a global media organisation based in Doha, Qatar.
As the Head of Entertainment & Original Projects Insight you will be the research and analysis expert for investments in global programming. You will be the business partner support for the content teams as well as the marketing team.
You will help guide the content investment strategy, improving the understanding of the business of the value of TV content to subscription-television platforms, driving viewership. You will be a key point of influence on decision making in terms of rights investment, content development, content marketing strategy, content scheduling, etc. This involves working with all resources available to the Group Analytics team, such as return path data (from OTT and STB platforms); TAM data where available; third-party data; in-house data; and ad hoc commissioned research.
You will be working in a key role within the Group Analytics team on a range of global projects, providing actionable insights on content and how it drives TV content subscriptions. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting content research and analysis e.g.:
- Bespoke quantitative and qualitative research, and content trackers.
- Viewing data from local TAMs and return path panel data sources.
- Social media buzz and content talkability, and its impact on Pay TV subscriptions.
- Conducting ad hoc projects on content, e.g.
- Analysis of the contribution that third-party partner TV networks’ programming makes to the customer / prospective customer KPIs.
- Competitor intelligence on the content value delivered by competitor channels and platforms.
- Providing market intelligence on content consumption trends and changing viewing habits.
- Communicating insights using Management Information, dashboards, insight newsletters, and insight presentations.
- Forecasting the performance of potential new content rights
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in the media industry, at a TV broadcaster or subscription television platform; or at a media research agency and be passionate about driving subscriptions through insightful and impactful research and analysis.
جب أن تكون قادرة على التحدث باللغة العربية
Please note applicants must be able to speak Arabic.
For more information, please do not hesitate to apply.