Spectrum Search are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Java Developer to join a global telecom/media company in there Prague, Czech Republic office.
You will be Working in their hugely exciting Mobile FS Team as part of their expansion into the Financial Services Sector. Working in a small but growing close-knit team, this candidate will be the first sole Java dev on this team and will work closely with the business and so communication skills are important. This is a truly collaborative role!
What will your job look like?
- Maintain existing Java code, develop new Java code, and investigate production defects.
- Work in a close-knit team of 5 people.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you as a Java Developer
- At least 1 years’ experience working as a Java Developer.
- Hands-on able to code.
- Able to communicate and explain concepts clearly.
- Fluent level of English (written and verbal). Fluent Czech will be a distinct advantage.
Knowledge of any of the below tech would be a key advantage:
- Spring/Spring boot
- Database work (SQL, Cloud – Kubernetes, Docker).
Why you will love this job.
- Take your tech experience to the next level by growing your experience in Microservice and Spring framework!
- Be part of a small and supportive team.
- Progress your career within the leading software service provider of the telecommunications sector globally!
- 22 days holiday
- Paid parental leave policy.
- Secure you and your family’s future with life and disability insurance, as well as travel insurance cover.
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Wellbeing and meditation courses offered.
This is an awesome opportunity to work for a truly global player in there space and be part of an exciting journey into a new sector!
For more information please don’t hesitate to apply.
#Java #Cloud #Spring #SpringBoot # Microservices #Europe #Prague #hiring #czechrepublic