Spectrum Search are recruiting for a Media Rights Accountant (Qualified) for a global broadcast / media organisation based in the heart of London.
As a Media Rights Accountant you will be responsible for the maintenance f the integrity of data and financial control for the business in the UK, supporting reporting requirements internally and externally.
Key Responsibilities for the position are:
- Media Rights – Maintenance of rights database, reconciliation of right acquired and rights sub-licensed to other group entities and management of rights cash flow requirements
- Month end procedures - Balance sheet reconciliations (including rights prepayments/accruals, right accrued and deferred income)
- Accounts receivable and Accounts Payable
- Additional duties will include:
- Preparation of VAT return
- Preparation of yearend financial pack
- Preparation of technical memos updating on UK GAAP and IFRS changes
- Assisting with budgeting and reporting requirements
- Assisting with external audits
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) and have a keen interest in the Media or Broadcast industry with a strong understanding of technical accounting and statutory accounting as well as the ability to partner the business in a commercial role.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global broadcaster in a role that is key to the operation. With truly exciting media rights in question it is a great time to join this business with fantastic opportunities to develop your career.
For more information, APPLY NOW!
#spectrumsearch #talentacquisition #finance #accounting #aca #acca #accountant #broadcast #media #rights #mediarights #cima #london #londonjobs #sports# entertainment #drama #tv #television #practice #europe