Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a passionate full stack developer (.NET Developer) with a bias towards front end technologies and in particular the Angular framework, to join the development team of growing, global business based in the Chelmsford office.
The team are responsible for the development of an online application, processing a combination of intelligent data capture, workflow augmented with legal expertise, as well as analytics including machine learning and natural language processing. With many exciting pipeline projects including ground-breaking innovation work where they lead consortia of data science practitioners, global insurers and world leading universities working alongside the internal data science function to solve some of the biggest problems facing the insurance industry today.
The team is spread across multiple locations This position will be based in Chelmsford with flexibility to work from other locations including London & Manchester or home based on agreement with the development manager.
Key Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
- Work under the direction of the Development Manager to develop and implement new applications and changes to existing systems
- Perform appropriate pre-release testing
- Assist development and support staff with application releases and system upgrades.
Experience we are looking for in the .NET Developer:
- Development and support of enterprise applications
- Web application development
- RESTfull, API, JSON
- CSS3, SSAS/SCSS
- Visual Studio 2015+
- Source control, GIT
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Intelligent systems development (machine learning)
- .Net Core
- Restful API
- SQL Server 2012+ including T-SQL and Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework 6 and EF Core
- Agile Methodologies
- Azure DevOps
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is growing rapidly with offices and clients worldwide with plans to substantially increase revenue in the coming years. This role is integral to the continuing expansion and differentiation of the business.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply.
Please note, we are able to conduct all interviews and pre-screening remotely via the Spectrum Search video platform and hiring decisions are able to be made remotely by the client. Where candidates may require an ultimate relocation, initial remote working would of course be in place.
#dotnet #angular #asp #html #fullstack #dotnetdeveloper #developer #datascience #machinelearning #software #softwaredeveloper #softwareengineer #chelmsford #essex #uk