Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for an Operations Lead dCommerce position working for a for a dynamic, fast growth and well-funded start up in the Blockchain / Web3 space.
** This is a Remote Role **
As the operations lead for dCommerce, you will play a critical role in understanding the ecosystem’s needs and creating and scaling the operating model, as well as managing day-to-day operations. You will also drive the cadence of the operations team.
You will need to understand existing eCommerce platforms and Web3 ecosystems, and best practices for their end-to-end operations. Ideally, you have helped build some of them.
Key responsibilities for Operations Lead dCommerce
- Designing, resourcing, and continuous improvement of the dCommerce operating model
- Management of day-to-day operations
- Identifying gaps in dCommerce service capability and options to resolve them, advising on risks, cost vs benefit, and impact to other business processes and priorities.
- Collaborating with Web3 and eCommerce experts to develop the best principles for operational design and integration with external systems.
- Collaborating with the product and technology experts to define requirements and the operational strategy that supports them.
- When needed, rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself
What we are looking for in you as Operations Lead dCommerce
- You have 5+ years of experience in eCommerce operations, ideally for a large platform.
- You have have designed and managed eCommerce operating models and you have deep knowledge of eCommerce order management, logistics, fraud and customer service best practices.
- You have a rigorous, process-driven work style backed by an ability to communicate effectively.
- You have deep experience in coordinating work across teams with different goals, especially in a global, fully distributed organization.
- You are a skilled communicator, able to convey complex concepts to different audiences.
- You have a strong network and can leverage it to help build the dCommerce stack.
- You have worked in startups before, and you are comfortable with ambiguity and remote work.
- Bonus points for commercial experience with blockchain, Web3, decentralized applications
Benefits for the Operations Lead dCommerce
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage leading edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
#Blockchain #dCommerce #Web3 #Startup #Remote #Operations #Hiring