Spectrum Search are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Performance QA Engineer to join a global telecom/media company in their brand-new Sofia, Bulgaria office. Where you will focus on developing and implementing non-functional testing procedures using the latest technologies.
Key Responsibilities as Performance QA Engineer
- Oversee, design, and execute performance and reliability test processes, determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities, and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios according to plans and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- Develop and implement automation for the non-functional area using the latest on-cloud technologies.
- Select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence and optimization. The tests are to be based on code and aligned with version requirements, customer needs/use and design scope.
- Provide recommendations for resolving issues and propose improvements to the NF aspects of code, system optimization, best sizing, and architecture.
- Maintain and enhance the professional and business relationship with the client/ internal customers.
What we are looking for in you as Performance QA Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience in non-functional testing (performance, reliability) / Infra team / DevOps.
- In-depth knowledge of testing and automation tools.
- Problem-solving approach and a sense of ownership over given task
- Basic cloud knowledge (AWS, GCP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent track of job experience.
This is an awesome opportunity to work for a truly global player, while growing and developing your skills in a great team environment.
For more information please do not hesitate to apply or contact email@example.com
#Bulgaria #QA #PerformanceEngineer #Hiring #Europe #Telco #Sofia #AWS #Cloud