Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Reporting Specialist for a growing, global business based in the Chelmsford office.
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be working in the Reporting & Insights team which is responsible for delivering valued business intelligence to key clients and a senior internal audience. The team is comprised of Reporting Analysts and Specialists, Business Analysts and Insight & Technical Analysts who monitor and report key metrics to demonstrate insights to the business.
Key responsibilities of the Reporting Specialist:
- Utilise in depth knowledge of the client reporting suite and tools, to primarily focus on the successful provision of Key Accounts client reporting
- Ensure reports are delivered to a high standard, on time and to the requirement of contracts
- Champion the importance of data quality, and work towards the vison of Clients
- Responsible for the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Mentor and support the Client Reporting Analysts
- Support the Insight team with projects as and when is required
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting requirements are met, on time, and to a high standard
- Support in the testing of newly built reports to ensure they meet initial requirements
- Utilise Excel skills and reporting knowledge to recommend changes which would improve efficiency
- Build an understanding of data fields and data structure that are pertinent to the reporting suite
- Ensure that all client reports requirements and report specifications are updated when appropriate
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with Clients, Partners and Staff
- Act as an information expert, pro-actively suggesting improvements that would enhance the current reporting suite
- Maintain a culture of the utmost importance of data, data processes, data integrity accuracy and cleanliness
- Lead key projects as a subject matter expert (SME) as required
- Work towards achieving a Client Reporting and Insight team that is seen as the ‘Industry best’
- Analytical skills, with and an aptitude for developing solutions to complex problems
Please note, this is a developing role and the job description is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply.
Please note, we are able to conduct all interviews and pre-screening remotely via the Spectrum Search video platform and hiring decisions are able to be made remotely by the client. Where candidates may require an ultimate relocation, initial remote working would of course be in place until safe to work in the Chelmsford office.