Spectrum Search are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Specialist with our Fintech client based in the Czech Republic. Senior-level DevOps Specialists handle advanced, detailed work such as researching new technologies, new cloud technologies, new microservices technologies/concepts whilst, establishing company DevOps standards, hardware and software standards, and preparing DevOps architecting solutions.
Our client has 3 positions open for 3 different teams, across Kubernetes, Azure and Scripting. We are looking for someone who isn’t a stranger to continuous integration, delivery, pipelines, automated stage-gates, virtualization technologies, containers etc. and has a passion for products being built.
This person should have also strong analytical skills and string ability to work across functioonal teams.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Perfect understanding of CI tools and processes
- Past experience with servers installation/opearation (linux)
- Past experience with configuration management tools (ansible)
- Solid understanding of version control systems(Git)
- English - written and spoken on intermediate level
The ideal candidate should be a technical leader and someone that has strong opinions on how things should work, with an interest of how they can be better.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary, dependant on experience as well as a fantastic benefits package including:
- Motivating yearly bonuses (20%)
- Extra week of holidays.
- 5 days personal time of/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Meal allowances.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Much more….