Spectrum Search are currently working with a growing and dynamic B2B sports betting provider. You will help them develop innovative high-volume and high-availability systems, working closely with the Lead Developer and Head of Delivery. My client takes pride in their meritocratic environment - there will be opportunities to grow your role and responsibilities.
This challenging position requires self-starters who enjoy understanding the business needs to implement inventive solutions with high requirements on capacity and quality. It will be important to effectively combine the needs of multiple projects, to meet aggressive deadlines, and to thrive in a dynamic environment. You can expect a high-profile position on a great team with many challenges, opportunities and rewards in an internationally growing organisation.
What we are looking for in you as a Front End Developer:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent working experience
- Working experience in front-end development
- Expert knowledge in Html and CSS
- Experience in any modern Front End framework
- NPM or Yarn
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Any of the following would be BONUS skills:
- Proficient understanding of RESTful Services/APIs
- Proficiency in agile development
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Continuous improvement-mindset Beneficial Skills or Knowledge
- Micro front-end architecture
- Test / Behaviour driven development and automated testing.
This a unique role to join a highly innovative and dynamic business, if you are a talented software developer with experience and someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, then this is a truly exciting position for you.