Spectrum Search are currently recruiting for a Senior Security Operations Analyst for our client based in the United States. This is a remote position and the client is happy for the successful person to be based anywhere in the world, providing it is reasonable to comply and work around the US timezone.
Our partner is a fast growing platforms business, that helps it's clients solve challenges in cybersecurity, insurance, & quantative finance.
This position is an on-call position that will require after hours and weekend support. It is responsible for working with team Security Analysts to help guide incident investigations by applying industry best practice, corporate governance and personal knowledge, ensuring that case management and daily monitoring activities are performed to meet service levels established.
What we are looking for from the Senior Security Operations Analyst:
- Assist in the development and application of new and unique threat detections to ensure SOC toolsets and threat intelligence gathering are instrumented appropriately.
- Broad knowledge of security best practices, security solutions, and methodologies for risk management
- Thorough understanding and direct application of MITRE ATT& CK framework
- Knowledge in SOAR, CASB, UEBA 4-7 years of hands-on experience in operational using SEIM, firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy, DLP, and/or virtualization tools in support of detection, response, mitigation, and/or reporting of cyber threats affecting systems and networks 3 or more years working in a 7/24 security operations environment with hands-on event analysis
- Understanding of Cloud based services supporting production SaaS platforms including web applications and data analytic services
- Willing to work shifts to support 7/24 operations, including weekend and on-call coverage
- Experience with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques and procedures used to exploit computer networks.
- Proficient working with various Infrastructure tools/technologies such as SCCM, GPO, Active Directory/Kerberos
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc. (Beneficial)
In return you will be offered:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong training and development plans with a culture of organic development
- Highly interesting projects.
- …and more!
This is a truly excellent time to join this scaling business, if you are passionate about cutting edge technology, putting the customer first and are keen to make a difference through your work please do not hesitate to apply for more information on the positions.
We are currently recruiting and onboarding candidates fully remotely, with the position also being fully remote working.
#Cybersecurity #Security #Remoteworking #Cyberjobs #SecurityAnalyst