Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Solutions Consultant for a highly innovative tech business in the enterprise content management space to be based remotely on the East Coast of the USA.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will be accountable for delivering successful projects for your customers. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are satisfied and fully exploiting the potential of the platform to deliver maximum business benefit to them. Using a consultative approach, you will guide customers on best practices whether that be current feature adoption or identifying opportunities.
You will be a specialist or highly experience within the e-commerce/content domain and capable of working independently as well as in teams and will often be responsible for the completion of a project or activities for which you will lead a small project team.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Consultant:
- Responsible for the end to end delivery and tracking of customer projects from design, build, test through to implementation of the product and/or associated custom development including travel to customer locations where required.
- Lead and guide the customer’s delivery team / system integrator to deliver a best practice implementation by defining a robust project approach with appropriate governance.
- Ensure projects are formally kicked-off, have key re-occurring cadence meetings running throughout the project and are formally closed when acceptance criteria are met.
- Determine and document requirements specifications that are specific and with a minimal amount of ambiguity.
What you will be doing for each customer:
- Understand the core operating model of the e-commerce department and the supporting technology with specific attention to the content production process from studio shoot through to publish.
- Understand the business drivers and business priorities looking 12 months ahead. Map the organisation structure and key decision makers and influencers within the content production & publishing domain.
- Become a trusted advisor to key decisions makers and stakeholders with the business and technology teams spot new opportunities that will drive additional revenue working with Customer Success and the Account Manager to close.
- Provide metrics on customer interactions and generates insight from these interactions which inform pro-active next steps to enable the customer’s success through the Amplience tools.
- Ensure the customer is receiving the appropriate level of service as contractually agreed and defined by internal service level framework.
- Escalate appropriately as required.
- Measure customer satisfaction and work with team and other departments to improve overall customer satisfaction year on year.
- Help define service level framework across the portfolio of customers.
- Create engaging collateral tailored for customers.
- Provide high quality training ensuring that customer business users are well equipped to use as much of the platform as is necessary to meet their objectives.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal operating procedures to improve quality of delivery and accuracy of estimation.
- Motivate, coach, mentor, and train colleagues to become a high performing team.
- Helps measure and adjust key performance indicators across the department in-line with organisations growth and change
What we are looking for in the Senior Solutions Consultant:
- Experience of delivering multiple successful projects.
- Experience or demonstrable ability to manage concurrent delivery portfolios within the dimensions of this role.
- Experience of line management and coaching & mentoring a team to become high performing.
- Understanding of the key technical architecture principals around the product set.
- Expert in influencing people up to Executive Level in customer organisations with turnovers within the dimensions of this role.
- Good understanding of retail and e-commerce organisations and their business drivers.
- Good knowledge on e-commerce operations and technologies employed by all tiers of retailer.
- Commercially astute with good experience inputting / creating business cases and return-on-investment modelling as well as experience in supporting the creating of robust commercial agreements.
- Successful track record of consultancy experience
- Up to date with the latest industry news and trends in retail & e-commerce.
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships externally and internally.
- Demonstrable experience of consistently managing and satisfying customer expectations.
In return, you will be offered excellent compensation packages plus a generous benefits package and the full support and development opportunities you would expect in a dynamic, scaling global tech business!
For more information, do not hesitate to apply.