Spectrum Search are delighted to be partnering a well-funded startup in the blockchain space, to recruit for 2 Smart Contract Developers on either a full time permanent OR contract basis for FULLY REMOTE positions.
Ideally for collaboration purposes the Smart Contract Developers will be based in the USA or Canada however, other locations will also be considered.
As a Smart Contract Developer, you should know how to analyze complex, fast-moving system requirements. We are looking for an experienced blockchain engineer that is a self-starter and highly competent. Must be a quick and willing learner, easy-going, flexible, and a skilled communicator.
Specifically, you will need to have experience in:
- JS development
- Experience working with Solidity and keen knowledge of ERC-20 smart contracts
- Other crypto economic experience a plus
- Game theory experience a plus
- Be actively involved in setting product and technical direction.
- Design and drive software specifications to a successful conclusion
- Develop high-quality software solutions based on validated specifications
- Work effectively across different teams to address problems and collaboratively arrive at solutions
- Perform and thrive in an environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities we are looking for in you as a Smart Contract Developer:
- Experience developing smart contracts, e.g., in Solidity
- Deep knowledge of the Smart contracts space
- Ability to understand and implement cryptographic primitives
- Proven track record in designing software algorithms and data structures is a plus
- Understand business and functional requirements
These are awesome opportunities to join a business that is making mining as optimized, efficient, and decentralized as possible amongst other hugely exciting projects.
For more information, to not hesitate to apply.
#blockhain #crypto #cryptocurrency #mining #defi #solidity #smartcontracts #smartcontractdevelopment #erc20 #usa #america #canada #remote #remoteworking #blockhaindeveloper