Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity) (Fully Remote Working) for an immediate start working for an exciting Decentralized Blockchain P2P Banking Business.
Their mission is to bring the maturity and best practices of institutional finance into DeFi.
We're looking for a passionate smart contracts engineer with a proven experience in the development of high-quality solidity code deployed on Ethereum mainnet. To force the development of Secured Finance Protocol an ideal candidate has to understand an order book trading systems, incentive mechanisms, capable to provide a well-tested code, and understands the possible vectors of attacks on smart contracts.
Responsibilities as a Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity):
- Develop order-book trading systems for lending market and interest rate products (interest rate swaps, fx forward trading, etc.)
- Design Secured Finance protocol architecture and drive high-level decisions
- Test smart contracts against unexpected behavior, possible attacks, and bugs
What we are looking for in you as a Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity):
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols, smart contracts vulnerabilities, and gas optimizations
- Demonstrable experience interacting with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
Nice to have:
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Existing contributions to open-source software products
- Prior experience building systems for financial markets and general knowledge in economics
- Truffle framework
Employment contract is negotiable, permanent contract with options is available as well as other arrangements, please talk to us about what you are looking for!
This is an truly awesome opportunity to work for a scaling business with a very exciting vision for the future in the blockchain finance space. If you are an experienced Smart Contract Engineer, please do not hesitate to apply!