Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Software Architect (Java) for an innovative systems integrator based in Brussels, Belgium.
As a software architect you will be at the threshold of ground-breaking technologies in the field of intelligent information management (IIM) building smart archives and state-of-the art Alfresco open-source solutions. Beyond and besides Alfresco content management, they build up in depth know-how on search technologies (based upon open source “solr”) and creating best of class applications on the Spring framework (spring data, cloud, security).
What we are looking for in you as a Software Architect:
- Strong experience as a software developer and a skilled architect.
- A passion for technology and quality
- You design software architectures that are robust, simple and state of the art
- You have extensive technological knowledge, passion for open-source technology and are a natural when it comes to Java.
- A believer of DevOps teamwork. Keywords: docker containers, ansible deployment, prometheus monitoring…
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Architect (Java) that has an insatiable interest in ground-breaking technologies, looking to stay at the cutting edge to join a truly awesome team.
You will work in a warm, stimulating environment where exceptional performances go hand in hand with autonomy and relaxation with training on and off the job as well as a flexible salary package that fits your personal needs, mobility package with Alfresco certification and a range of benefits.
Please note this is a position directly on the payroll of our fantastic client.
If you are a skilled Java Developer and Java Architect looking for a stable and progressive opportunity, please do get in touch!
#java #softwarearchitect #javaarchitect #javadeveloper #solr #alfresco