Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for ReactJS/VueJS Software Engineer for the IT division of a global logistics group, based from there modern data center in Prague, Czech Republic.
As a Software Engineer, you will implement SharePoint applications with a strong focus on user experience, including an increasing demand for mobile access. You will receive ideas and requirements from the Business, and you will design and implement the solution as part of the team.
Key responsibilities as a React JS / Vue JS Software Engineer:
- Refine requirements.
- Prepare documentation for the customizations.
- Assists in continuous establishment of best practices regarding software development.
- Shares knowledge to other development team members or colleagues from lower-level service and support staff
What we are looking for in you as a ReactJS / VueJS Software Engineer
- Proven experience in related field (2+ years MS SharePoint development or 2+ years ReactJS/SPFX, PowerPlatform and/or Azure Functions)
- Experiences or willingness to learn about O365 components and changes.
- Experience in web development and a feeling for a good design
- Team spirit, motivation and the willingness to learn and share.
So what’s in it for you? As well as a highly competitive basic salary, benefits include:
- Annual bonus up to 20%
- Company Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + 6 self sickness days
- Much more…
For more information, please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org