Spectrum Search are excited to be recruiting for a Software Engineering Manager for a highly innovative AI Tech business based in Katowice, Poland.
As an Engineering Manager you will be accountable for building and retaining a 'Dream team' that has the skills, passion and knowledge necessary to solve the business problems and meet the business needs. In this role, you will provide a leadership to your direct reports, by means such as coaching, mentoring and delegation, enabling them and establishing a high performing software engineering culture within the organization.
- Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire Software Engineering teams
- Work closely with the teams to deliver high-quality software.
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure that the team achieves its commitments.
- Ensure dev team understands and delivers a product roadmap on time with high quality.
- Ensure there is good communication between various technology groups (infrastructure, architecture, software development, support)
- Manage onboarding, training, promotion, and succession for direct reports.
- Supervise, mentor, coach, and grow team members.
What we are looking for in you
- Come from a Software Engineering background (ie Development, QA, Architecture, DevOps)
- Knowledge of processes in Software Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies (Agile – Extreme Programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Easiness in building and retaining relations with stakeholders.
Personal competencies required.
- Managing through People - Ability to engage and enable people to perform at their best.
- Delivering Results - Achieving key operational targets.
- Communicating with Impact - Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas, and meaning in a business environment.
- Planning & Organizing - Ability to set priorities, goals, and timetables
- Teamwork & Collaboration - Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Customer Orientation - Building and maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction with Stats Perform products, services, and expertise.
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Retirement programme (PPE)
- Group insurance
- Remote Working (during Covid pandemic)
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer
This is an awesome opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology within a cutting-edge and truly market leading business. For more information, please don’t hesitate to apply
#SW #Manager #AITech #Hiring #Poland #Katowice #Engineering #Software