Spectrum Search are recruiting for an SSRS to join a leading international law firm in the thriving London office on an initial 9-month fixed term contract.
Due to an expansion in the client’s financial management information offering using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2014/2017, you will cover the entire report development cycle, from requirements gathering to design and delivery.
As a Finance Systems SSRS Developer you will deliver automated financial reporting using SSRS and the Elite 3e Practice Management System. In particular the Management Accounts Automation and all related tasks they may need to complete in order to achieve the desired outcome.
Key Accountabilities as an SSRS Developer:
Projects – work as part of project teams to support the reporting elements of new financial systems to deliver automated management accounts reporting along with other business driven projects as required by the Finance Systems Reporting Manager.
- Automation of the Management Account Reporting suite and all necessary related tasks
- Work with subject matter experts to define requirements and establish knowledge to deliver the automation of the Management account report
- Provide ETL support of the Quantum Data warehouse to import key information e.g. Budgets & Forecasts
- Contribute to project issue logs for functional testing and conversion validation
- Design good quality reporting that is not only efficient in rendering but also has good visual aesthetics.
Operations – Assisting in the design and implementation of improved reporting processes and procedures as required by the Finance Systems Reporting Manager.
- Evaluating current reporting procedures and proposing technological improvements to reduce manual report production.
What we are looking for from you as an SSRS Developer:
- Extensive SQL, SSRS and reporting experience.
- Extensive Experience in Writing Stored Procedures
- Experience of SSIS and ETL processes and Methods
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 plus a discretionary bonus and a generous benefits package as well as the chance to work in an innovative and growing team focused on your development working in the latest tech areas.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply!