Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Tableau Tech Lead for the IT division of a global logistics group, based from there modern data centre in Prague, Czech Republic.
The role will be a part of the enterprise BI development team and will oversee architecting, managing and running Tableau platform with the setup of an organisation-wide visual analytics. This is a highly dynamic position that requires a great degree of flexibility, analytic agility, and the ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements/needs, new technologies, and data sources.
Key responsibilities as a Tableau Tech Lead:
- Implement visual data analytics solutions using Tableau that meet business requirements including requirements understanding (not gathering), data analysis and design, and development of effective user interfaces.
- Perform Tableau Admin tasks such as User\License maintenance, Data Connections, Data level & Dashboard level Security, Data Extracts, Schedules for Background Tasks and Incremental Refresh
- Monitor Tableau server performance and perform optimization.
- Monitor and track usage of data and resources.
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Work together with a data engineer to optimize the underlying data structure for Tableau’s engine.
What we are looking for in YOU as Tableau Tech Lead:
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation and server-side functionalities, including add-ons.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau reports performance optimization.
- Knowledge of Tableau advanced functions like AI/ML interfaces, geospatial, and write-back
- Hands on experience in Data modelling, tuning, troubleshooting queries
- Proficient in SQL; knowledge of Python as a plus.
- Tableau Administrator certification
- Experience working with Snowflake and Teradata is highly preferable
- Experience with cloud storage, hosting, and compute environments
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
So what’s in it for you? As well as a highly competitive basic salary, benefits include:
- Annual bonus up to 20%
- Company Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + 6 self sickness days
- Much more…
For more information, please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
#Tableau #BI #Prague #Hiring #Vacancies #Europe