Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Technical Product Manager position working for a for a dynamic, fast growth and well-funded start up in the Blockchain / Web3 / dCommerce space.
***This is a remote position***
As Technical Product Manager you will work closely with a growing team of world-class engineers and system designers. You will work with Tech Leads to define and communicate the requirements to the engineering team and ensure it is developed in line with the novel game theoretic mechanism designed by the founders. Externally, you will ensure the protocol is developed in a developer-centric way. You will gather insights from developers and web3 builders and incorporate their input into the roadmap. Their work is fundamental in ensuring the protocol becomes the foundation on which all decentralised commerce applications are built.
What you will do as a Technical Product Manager:
- Facilitate the protocol development process and be accountable for achieving the milestones set in the product roadmap.
- Work closely with Tech Leads to design systems that set the protocol for global adoption and success.
- Responsible for user research and overall developer experience.
- Ensure that every developer has an exceptional experience understanding and utilising our technology.
- Identify gaps that are needed to meet the needs of web3 developers and design solutions to meet those needs.
- Work with other product managers on roadmap integration.
- Collaborate with the ecosystem participants to address their needs, communicate product roadmap, and incorporate their feedback into product roadmap.
- Develop tools that showcase unique capabilities of the protocol and inspire a global audience of developers and tech entrepreneurs.
- Work cross-functionally with customers, product teams, engineering and marketing teams.
Skills / experience required from the Technical Product Manager:
- Experience of building and managing technically complex products or systems from conception to release.
- Solid understanding of blockchain, distributed systems or DeFI.
- Experience in synthesizing and creating developer experiences for complex technical products or platforms.
- Strong technical background.
- Knowledge of Ethereum
- Product management experience in blockchain, crypto or web3
- Experience of working with open-source software projects
- Knowledge of progressive decentralisation and decentralised product development
#blockchain #uk #europe #london #startup #crypto #cryptocurrency #defi #decentralised #commerce #dommerce #ecommerce