Spectrum Search are delighted to be partnering a well-funded, venture backed startup in the blockchain space, to recruit for UI/UX Designer (Production & Marketing) on either a full time permanent OR contract basis for FULLY REMOTE positions.
Ideally for collaboration purposes you will be based in the USA or Canada however, other locations will also be considered.
As a UI/UX Designer (Product & Marketing), you will be designing and building the future of the decentralized internet. You should know to work alongside cross-discipline creative and engineering teams, as we look to develop a cutting edge software and marketplace experience, by leveraging IP and emerging technologies such as blockchain.
As a UI/UX Designer you will:
Understand crypto-user thinking and design user-friendly UX/UI flow; Design from concept to completion all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, Prototypes to communicate interactions and features effectively; Review existing products and do product testings and improvement reports; Work with Production to identify, estimate, schedule, and track UI/UX tasks; Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing & Engineering teams to define and prototype the best user experiences.
What we are looking for in you as a UI/UX Designer:
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience focusing on UX and UI
- Experience working with product, marketing, and engineering teams to develop new user experiences
- Ability to execute design at all levels, from systems/flow design, to UX design, to visual design
- Generate new ideas and constantly improve upon existing user experiences and user flows
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, and mockups
- Design user interfaces (web and mobile) for the Engineering team to implement
- A crypto-user, up to date with blockchain market and understands the psychology behind crypto-users
- Background in all types of digital experiences, including mobile, tablet and responsive web design; Strong sense of responsive design, UI/UX and technology trends.
- Expert with UI tools, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Lucidchart
- Ability to conduct user research, A/B testing and iteration usability testing
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of any scripting language
- Organized and detailed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Demonstrated understanding of website usability/web optimization, UX, and responsive designs
- Experience working in blockchain, decentralized finance (DeFi), or financial products a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly awesome and game changing blockchain business on a fully remote basis. For more information, do not hesitate to apply.
#ui #ux #uiux #userexperience #uxdesigner #uidesigner #uiuxdesigner #usa #america #canada #blockchain