Senior Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Hauts-de-Seine / permanent
Spectrum Search are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager for a global broadcast & media organization based in Paris, France.
The Senior Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operational measurement, data management and insights behind our digital services. You will take ownership for providing intra-departmental and intra-regional groups with reports, data and tools needed to grow a successful, data-driven business. Managing a team of data architects, developers, analysts and third-party consultants, you will deliver business intelligence products across the Group. You will also be the in-house expert on all client-side analytics from architecture to implementation of various measurement tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Conviva, Optimizely).
What you will be doing as the Senior Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager:
- Own and lead the operational measurement and analytic infrastructure of digital services, working with stakeholders, executive management and engineering to define and refine measurement goals, performance indicators, challenges and opportunities.
- Evaluate and assess various analytic partners and tools for data warehouse systems, CRM, CMS, video analytics, product and marketing measurement tools, BI visualizations, A/B testing and social media aggregators for both global and regional needs.
- Aggregate communications and data sets for key areas such as user behavior, subscription, retention and churn, ARPU, customer Lifetime Value (LTV), A/B and other test and learn analytics in a rapidly changing and globally expansive environment.
- Contribute to analytic process improvements across multiple teams and support integrations with Data Warehouse and Visualization (Tableau) teams for improved efficiency and quality of work.
- Take full ownership of the BI needs across the group, develop the scope and budget, and identify investments in infrastructure and people that are required including direct hiring and management.
- Be a subject matter expert on all digital data sources including Google analytics, identify reporting requirements, lead the implementation of data collection software and processes, evaluate post-launch metrics and support user training.
- Write detailed front-end tracking requirements, and codes when necessary, for client-side Product, Marketing and Video analytics. Specifically identifies the data points captured and defines the tracking methods for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, chosen CRM/User Management partner and Conviva/MUX for Video Analytics. (Tools may change as business evolves)
What we are looking for in you:
- Expert in Google or Adobe Analytics with at least 5 years’ experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating client-side Analytics for both web and mobile apps
- Tool proficiency with other analytic tools such as custom APIs, Heat-Mapping software (ie Clicktale), video QoE (conviva) and A/B testing tools (Adobe Test&Target, Optimizely)
- Knowledge of BI Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Microsoft BI, Cognos
- Significant experience developing and maintaining large datasets with strong SQL or similar-script knowledge
- Preference will be given to candidates with transactional and content data experience
Please note, this is a global, multinational business, whilst the position is based in Paris, France you will need to speak business English.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic package as well as the opportunity to work in a truly key role in a global power house media organization.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply.
#bi #businessintelligence #analytics #media #broadcast #data #googleanalytics #adobeanalytics #businessintelligencemanager